Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I WON A RAFFLE QUILT!!!

Last Sunday I was on my way to a Christmas Party when I found out that I had won the raffle quilt made by the Buda Bee for the benefit of the Onion Creek Senior Center in Buda, Tx. I was so excited I couldn't stop smiling every time I thought about it. I called Monday morning to claim my prize and the ladies that pieced this beautiful quilt invited me to their Christmas potluck today in Buda. The quilt was quilted by Carolyn Hessy and she did a beautiful job quilting it!! I purchased the lucky ticket at the Chisholm Trail Quilt Guild from when the quilt was making the rounds visiting guilds. I can't wait to hang it in my home on the wall over the fireplace.
Thank you Linda Stavlo and the rest of the Bee for such a beautiful quilt and a great luncheon. I will take care of your creation!!   Love it, love it, love it! 



CELESTIAL MORNING-  The quilt won a 2nd. Place ribbon in the group category  at the San Antonio Quilt Show "A Rainbow of Quilts" 2013
Pattern, Cascade by Stitchin' Post.






No comments: